Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Enter the fat lady

I started bleeding heavily today (like a period). I hadn't been planning to do a hpt before Friday (the day of the beta), but given this new development, I thought it was best to start facing facts now. It was negative, of course, a vast expanse of blank white unsullied by even the faintest hint of a line.

I know that things could change between now and Friday, but I am confident that they won't. I just don't feel pregnant at all, and I had no bleeding at all with Eggbert. I think this cycle is over.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. So far, I'm not as upset as I would have imagined. We'll see if that comes later.

******************
Edited to add--it's now even heavier than a normal period. I don't think there is any question anymore.

5 comments:

Marie-Baguette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
docgrumbles said...

I am sorry.

Lut C. said...

No! No! No! I had really hoped one would pull through for you. :-(

Sue said...

So sorry.

Marie-Baguette said...

I am so very sorry Sara.